Unique log grapple with tilt function
– Developed to make logging more efficient.
The T220 tilt grapple is a normal loading grapple with built-in tilt function, but still works with the same hydraulics as a traditional loading grapple. You only need 2 hydraulic lines (grapple open/close).
The tilt function is controlled wirelessly. Two extra control buttons/pedals (tilt up/tilt down) are included in the delivery. These control buttons can be installed in a suitable place. 2 batteries and a battery charger are also included in the delivery.
- Fast and easy to use – increases productivity
- Stable both in felling and loading position
- Easy to install
- No additional hydraulic lines are needed – only grapple open and grapple close
- Completely stepless control – for example, stop the tilt half way if necessary
Control system alternatives
- Standard: 1 double-acting hydraulic line, grapple open/close + Remote control for tilt function
Grapple claw alternatives
- Standard: Traditional log grapple claws (closed ends)
- Option: Energy grapple claws (open ended)
- Option: A-model claws (with diagonal plates)
|Grapple size||0,22 m2|
|Rec. working pressure||200-230 bar|
|Rec. oil flow rate||30 – 50 l/min.|
|Opening of grapple||1200 mm|